SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER (Researcher)
You will be working with product related to the iGaming industry. Your main task will be making improvements through analytical research.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct and own consumer research to test and evaluate UX/UI designs for new and existing products.
- Optimize the conversion of incoming traffic on our affiliate websites to signup and first deposits at the partner websites.
- Clearly articulate UX/UI design thinking and process to back rationale for design decisions.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve design processes.
- Analyze onsite data (with suitable tools for heat maps, customer questionnaires, GA, etc.) from Google to CTA.
- Make hypotheses for improvements, design changes, colours, and functionality/user flows.
- Set up A/B testing and conduct user studies as needed.
- Support the implementation of changes with the development team.
- Ensure that the implemented improvements can be replicated on our other similar websites.
- Educate the team on onsite traffic analytics and how to use suitable tools for testing.
- Review our internal tools and platform interface to improve their usability and navigation.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- English level: Upper-Intermediate.
- UX Design.
- UX Research.
- User Research.
- Usability Testing.
- Customer Experience Research.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Daria will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: communication with the recruiter (up to 20 minutes).
2nd stage: verbal interview with the team (up to 90 minutes).
3rd stage: collecting recommendations.
4th stage: offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.