Information we collect about you
We may collect, store and use the following types of your personal data when you visit and interact with this Website:
- information you provide to us when submitting your job application, including, without limitation, your resume or CV, or create a job applicant profile, or from others authorized to provide the information (including your name, email address, postal address, other contact information, signature, demographic information, or professional, employment-related, or education information);
- information we get through an agency or from a third party website or social network that you had used to seek employment;
- information you provide to us when ordering trainings and/or services through this Website, or information which is generated in the course of the use of those services;
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through this Website (including correspondence with us, communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
- information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- if you have agreed to cookies, data such as your Website preferences or language settings. We can also use this information in an aggregate manner to understand how our visitors navigate this Website so we can make it better;
- any other personal data that you choose to send to us (i.e. the personal data of a candidate to work who you want to refer);
- any technical data from various third parties and public sources (including from analytical providers, advertising networks, search information providers).
Other than as required by law, we do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
How we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information from:
- directly from you when you browse and interact with this Website or use our contact forms to get in touch;
- from recruitment agencies that you are registered with and have agreed for them to provide us with your application information;
- from third party websites, social networks and job boards that you have used to seek employment.
Legal basis for handling your personal information
In case your personal information is protected by EU data protection law (GDPR) we may only handle your personal data by having a certain legal ground:
|Type of personal data||Purpose for which data is used||Legal basis|
|Your resume or CV, or create a job applicant profile.||Considering you for and contacting you about the role you applied for or other potential suitable roles on an individual basis.||Necessary for our legitimate interests in tracking recruitment which is not overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data. Necessary for compliance with legal obligations to provide reasonable adjustments or accommodations.|
|Making a decision about your recruitment or appointment at Boosta.||Necessary for entering into or performing a contract with you.|
|Your personal contact details.||Answering your questions, organizing meetings, calls or other communication.||Necessary for our legitimate interests in contacting you regarding our services and trainings.|
Disclosing and transfer of personal information
Some of the services or trainings, or information you can request on this Website may come from other members of our corporate family or from our business partners. Therefore, we may share your information with other companies. The laws of the countries where these companies are based may not be the same as those in the EU, but your information will be treated with the same high standard of care wherever it’s processed within the corporate family.
We can share the personal data we gather about you with the third parties located within the countries which have the jurisdiction that differs from the one of the country you live in. This is usually related to the countries which are not regarded as a part of European Economic Area (EEA) and which may not offer the same safeguards to personal data protection as within the EEA. As a result, you give your consent that we may transmit, process, and store the personal data of yours beyond the bounds of the EEA. If such transfer of personal data takes place, we ensure that we will protect the data to a level which meets the EU requirements.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, contractors and third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there is no legal requirement for us to retain the data, we will only store it for as long as we need to.
Under the privacy laws, you have a number of rights that you can exercise free of charge:
- Right of access and correct the record of your personal data. It means that you have a right to obtain or request a copy of your personal data that is stored with us or request to update or correct the personal data if you believe it is incorrect.
- Right to erasure. You can ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Right to object to processing of your personal data. Where we are processing your data for the purposes of any legitimate interests, you can object at any time to this processing.
- Right to restrict use of your personal data. This right allows to restrict the processing of your data for specific purposes.
- Right to data portability. You have a right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. Where secure and technically feasible such data can be transmitted to another data controller by us.
- Right to complain to your local data protection authority.
If you wish to execute any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
California privacy rights
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once a calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2019 will receive information regarding 2018 sharing activities).
To obtain this information, please send an email message to [email protected] with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address in response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), California residents have the right to know what personal information about them is collected, request deletion of their personal data, opt-out of the sale of their personal data, and not be discriminated against if they choose to exercise any of these rights. We do not sell any of the data we collect about you. If you’d like to exercise any of the other rights afforded to you, contact us at [email protected]