User Acquisition Manager (SaaS, Tier1, Google Ads, Affiliate)
Are you passionate about transforming the way people apply for jobs? Do you love understanding what drives consumer behavior online? If the answer is a resounding yes, then we have the perfect role for you!
- Coverler, a revolutionary AI-powered cover letter writer tool under the Boosta multi-product umbrella, is on the lookout for a Marketing Manager to join our vibrant team.
Your conquest list (should you dare to join us) will include the following:
- Plan marketing strategy with market and user research, channels, and messaging.
- Launch, analyze, and optimize Google ads campaigns.
- Understand metrics of the marketing funnel, optimize, analyze, and improve them.
- Build testing plans and A/B tests, run them, and apply learnings maximize ROI.
- Select, test & scale new marketing channels.
- Work with PM to collect user feedback and use it to update the marketing tactics.
- Explore product partnership opportunities like influencers, listings etc.
The ideal candidate is an analytical and proactive warrior, who lives and breathes digital marketing. You are perfect for this role if you:
- Own a solid understanding of PPC in the Tier 1 markets with $50k+/monthly budgets.
- Have 1+ years of experience in Google Ads (search and display).
- Ran successful Performance Max campaigns.
- Have hands-on experience with Google Analytics 4.
- Understand marketing funnel and core product metrics like LTV, Retention, etc.
- Boast Upper-Intermediate English level.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 2 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- By joining us, you're not just becoming a part of a Boosta Startup Factory; you're entering Boosta – an international IT company with a culture that champions personal growth, teamwork, and fun.
- Access to extensive professional resources, including training, libraries, and course compensations.
- Flexibility like nowhere else, with options to work from our state-of-the-art offices in Kyiv, Warsaw, or Lviv, or remotely.
- A generous time-off policy, including 18 vacation days, 5 extra days off, and 5 sick leaves annually.
- Comprehensive health insurance for your peace of mind.
- An array of exciting company events, team buildings, and parties to unwind and foster camaraderie.