SEO Team Lead (MasterBundles)
Hello, this is the team at MasterBundles, a marketplace for graphic materials to create incredible designs. We are a startup that is at the very beginning of its journey and has a mission: to make the Internet a little more beautiful. We are looking for someone who will help the pages of the MasterBundles project to occupy the top of search results for all relevant queries, generate sustainable organic traffic and turn the project of several thousand pages into a mega marketplace with millions of indicators.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct an audit of the technique and identify points that block growth.
- Compile the semantics and maps of the articles on the basis of Powerpoint templates.
- Analyze competitors and issue TK to copywriters and linkbuilders.
- Force the programmers to redo the layout of the product page.
- Organizing internal linking on a project is no worse than on a wiki.
- Monitor the construction of a new pbn.
- Buy 10 drops and upload from the web archive ... no, this is probably not necessary.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- If you are an SEO with experience in promoting large projects in competitive markets in the English-speaking geo.
- If you classify, systematize, cluster, bigram and even trigram in the evenings and a little on weekends.
- If PSI, CLS, TTFB, LSI is the first thing you said when you were born.
- If there are several tens of competitors, several hundred free domains, and several thousand requests that are currently being promoted.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anastasiia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: communication with a recruiter (online, up to 30 minutes).
2nd stage: interview (up to 60 minutes).
3rd stage: test task.
4th stage: collecting recommendations.
5th stage: job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Flexible working hours and Remote work.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- Internal library, educational events.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.