SEO Specialist (Middle)
Are you passionate about the digital landscape, driven by data, and ready to make a significant impact? Join Boosta, a dynamic and innovative company at the forefront of the online marketing industry. As a Middle SEO Specialist, you'll be part of a team dedicated to optimizing our iGaming websites' digital presence by driving organic traffic.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implementation of the SEO strategy of projects under the guidance of TeamLead to achieve KPIs.
- Technical optimization of the project, and formulation of technical specifications for fixes or development.
- Ensuring the systematic growth of quality links with the help of specialists.
- Clustering, expansion, and development of the semantic core and etc.
- Off-page optimization, getting the most out of outreach and link building.
- Creation of high-quality technical specifications for custom content.
- Creation and implementation of a content plan.
- On-page optimization, updating existing project pages.
- Identification of problem areas, project growth points.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Practical experience of 2+ years in Western markets and experience in the iGaming niche will be a plus.
- Ability to work with GA, GWT, Ahrefs, Semrush, SE Ranking, and Screaming Frog.
- Ability to analyze Google ranking factors, spam filters, and trends.
- Ability to do on-page optimization and work with semantics.
- Ability to work out in detail the terms of reference for content and guidelines for writers.
- Understating off-page optimization routine.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anastasiia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
Stage 2: interview.
Stage 3: test task.
Stage 4: reference check.
Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.