Senior User Acquisition Manager
Hey there! Are you ready to join a marketing team that doesn't shy away from moving fast? We've got a huge budget of up to 1 million dollars a month, so let's put it to use! Our main focus is getting our ideas out there as quickly as possible, and our motto 'done is better than perfect' perfectly captures our adventurous spirit. We believe in taking calculated risks and finding creative solutions to challenges. So, what do you say? Are you in?
Remote Full-Time | User Acquisition
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implement user acquisition campaigns to drive traffic from different paid traffic channels, including ad copy creation (Facebook, TikTok, Networks, ect).
- Build product-channel fit and optimize our customer journey. Understand the entire customer experience and determine the most effective way to acquire the lead, and increase their order revenue.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to maximize results, ensuring budgets are on pace and KPIs are being met.
- Stay up to date on industry news and trends.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Strong experience with Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, Networks, ect.
- Experience with US and UK markets.
- Strong experience with analytics and tracking tools.
- You have a proven track record of working with huge marketing budgets (more than $100k+ monthly) in Tier 1 Markets.
- You have a solid digital marketing background.
- You're highly organized and detail-oriented - you do your research, plan, prioritize, set goals and stick to them.
- You have a great mix of creative and analytical thinking.
- You're a proactive and self-driven person who gets things done on time without being micromanaged.
- You're a curious person who's always trying to improve your knowledge by reading industry blogs, listening to podcasts and attending conferences.
- Strategic thinking, complex problem-solving, and excellent English-speaking skills are required to succeed in this position. Creative skills are a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anastasiia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: communication with the recruiter.
2nd stage: interview with the lead.
3rd stage: test task.
4th stage: collection of recommendations.
5th stage: job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you