Do you ‘watch’ Ahrefs more often than TV, made numerous keyword researches and even more competitor / niche researches. Obviously you’re an SEO specialist)) Most likely you want to work in a highly competitive niche with a result-oriented team which knows how to work with fun and ready for new challenges.Are you still reading this job description?)
So you are ready to make yourself a challenge and start a new cool stage of your professional life as we still have a vacant SEO specialist position.
Just because you work as an SEO expert for fore than 5 years, you already have interesting / successful cases you know for yourself what to do.
To make a long story short: after you take our project under your wing it should start growing and our team is ready to provide resources that will help you greatly.
What do you need?
- 5-6 years SEO experience
- Profound knowledge of Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, A-parser, SimilarWeb, ZennoPoster
- Profound knowledge of GA & GSC
- Upper-Intermidiate English
- Experience in payday niche is +
What will you do?
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy;
- Deep niche / competitor research;
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization;
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research;
- Identify key SEO KPIs;
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs;
- Prepare and present reports regularly;
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner;
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization;
- Collaborate with web developers, linkbuildres and marketing team;
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices;
- Content plan creating;
- Optimize on-site content to target specific keyword phrases via search;
- Regularly measure the effectiveness of SEO campaigns by interpreting metrics via SEO tools and the intelligent use of web analytics;
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
- You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
- The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
- We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
- Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
- We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more
- You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
- 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
- And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
You can read more details about us here!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts