Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer. We hope to see you at the interview, but first let's ensure that we are suitable for each other.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deployment of server architecture according to the project requirements (web sites, mobile applications, services).
- Implementation of automation within CI/CD methodology during the development of the web sites, services and mobile applications.
- Identification and implementation of the latest market trends in the field of engineering infrastructure, automation of development processes and QA engineering, approaches to the development process through the prism of automation processes.
- Investigation of needs Dev and QA-teams in order to search possible ways of automation, improving the stability and security of the engineering component of the development process.
- Correction for deviation of the Dev and QA team from processes involving the use of opportunities and detection of the development flow.
- Ensuring the safety and security of systems from cyber threats.
- Planning, design, scripting and development and QA engineering tools.
- Monitoring of the product and services perfomance.
- Actions to eliminate problems related to the stability of the work of products and services, the relevance of infrastructure components.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean, Hetzner.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Docker swarm.
- Terraform, Helm Charts, ArgoCD.
- CI/CD methodology and implementation experience (Gitlab, Jenkins).
- Experienced with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana, Elastic search).
- Knowledge of programming languages Python. Knowledge of Bash script.
- Understanding backend (PHP, Node.js, Redis, SQL, NoSQL) and frontend (React, Vue, Webpack, Gulp, TTFB) development principles.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Daria will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: pre-screen with the recruiter.
2nd stage: an interview with the lead.
3rd stage: a collection of recommendations.
4th stage: job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
During a trial period we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and the greatest joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations and up to 35 sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours and Remote work.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- Internal library, educational events.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.