Strong Middle PPC Specialist
Artesa is an international tech company that develops successful educational products in the European markets. We produce high-quality essays and help students in unlocking time for something of greater significance.
- Now we are looking for a PPC Specialist! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
Remote Full-Time | Marketing
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Running tests of search campaigns.
- Results analysis.
- Complete freedom in terms of ideas and new methods of achieving results.
- Optimization of the advertising budget with reference to KPI.
- Searching for methods of scaling advertising campaigns.
- Communication with the team (SEO, support, product).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Experience as a Middle+/Senior PPC specialist from 2 years.
- Google optimize, Keywords planner, Similar Web, Semrush.
- Google Search Ads, Google Display Networks, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Analytical skills (ROI, ROMI, ROAS, CAC, LTV, ECPC, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with Excel / Google spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Intermediate.
- Experience with Power BI (will be a plus).
- Experience with Bans (will be a plus).
- Experience with managing budgets over 70к$ (will be a plus).
- Experience with analyzing user behavior (using Hotjar) (will be a plus).
Do you want to know some details about this position?Mariana will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: technical interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Opportunity to grow as a professional.
- A great chance to gain experience in an international environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you