Middle SEO Specialist
Now we are looking for a Middle SEO Specialist! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
Remote Full-Time | SEO
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Launching new websites with a full SEO cycle, including budgeting, semantic analysis, content creation, internal optimization, interlinking, and link-building strategy.
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies aligned with business goals and objectives, calculating necessary budgets and ROI.
- Developing and implementing link-building strategies.
- Searching for new ways of link-building and testing them.
- Collaborating with the content team to create high-quality, SEO-friendly content.
- Conducting SEO experiments, drawing conclusions, and scaling successful tactics.
- Conducting in-depth research on the industry and competitors, identifying effective tactics to use.
- Working with semantics, including collection, clustering, and decision-making on target page creation.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Proven experience as a Middle SEO Specialist.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors.
- Experience with SEO tools such as A-parser, Scrapebox, Screaming Frog, ZennoPoster, etc.
- Guru of on-page and off-page optimization techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of RegExr.
- Passion for the iGaming industry and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- English level must be Upper Intermediate or above. Knowledge of Dutch or German or any other European language will be an advantage.
- Flexibility in working with websites in languages that may not be your strong suit.
- Ability to work independently and manage 2 projects simultaneously.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Andrii will help!
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: pre-screen with the recruiter.
Stage 2: an interview with the manager.
Stage 3: test task.
Stage 4: collection of recommendations.
Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome to the team, our HR team will introduce you to the company’s culture and values during a 2-day adaptation program.
The trial period for this position is 3 months, during which we will get used to working together.
And finally, the end of the trial period and a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you