Middle SEO Specialist
An SEO specialist in our team is a person who has all the tools to achieve significant personal and project goals. We are always very ambitious about everything we do and love it. Initiative and responsibility for the result, non-standard vision, broad outlook and constant striving for more are the qualities that are inscribed in the code of our team. We are looking for someone who can complement the team with their experience and knowledge, help develop existing projects and find ideas for creating new cool projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Management and promotion of 2 projects.
- Development of strategies, anchor plans and link strategies.
- Search for new semantics, creation of TK and new pages.
- Optimization of existing pages.
- Technical optimization.
- Analysis of competitors.
- Creation of TK and interaction with other departments (development, design, content, linkbuilding).
- Search for other methods of obtaining traffic.
- Search for non-standard linkbuilding tactics.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Work experience from 2 years.
- Work experience in Western markets.
- Knowledge of all the nuances of OnPage optimization.
- Understanding of the process of ranking sites and the ability to use this knowledge to achieve results in the form of search traffic and sales.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to deeply analyze competitors and the market situation, draw conclusions and make a strategy for further development based on data.
- Experience with Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic, Similarweb and Screaming Frog.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, Excel/Google Sheets.
- Knowledge of XPath, RegExr.
- Experience and ability to find new, non-standard ways of linkbuilding.
- English level Intermediate+ and above.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Daria will help!
How it works
1st stage: communication with a recruiter (in a telephone format, up to 15 minutes).
2nd stage: interview (up to 60 minutes).
3rd stage: test task.
4th stage: collection recommendations.
5th stage: job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.