Now we are looking for a Linkbuilder to join our team! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manual creation of different types of links (crowd marketing).
- Search for new methods of placing links and finding new donors.
- Verification of platforms for link placement using tools such as Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush.
- Analysis of competitor links.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Experience with large volumes of data, and ability to process them in Google Sheets.
- Experience with Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush tools or minimal knowledge of the tools.
- Skilled computer and Internet user (browser).
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Experience reviewing backlinks with Ahrefs.
- Experience in posting crowd links - from 3 months.
- Maintaining a blog or social media pages.
- Understanding the principles of link building.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Responsibility and self-organization.
- Attention to detail.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anastasiia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Medical insurance and mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.