HR Business Partner
- We are seeking an HR Business Partner for the SeoGene team who will organize HR processes and act as a strategic partner for the manager. This position is intended to meet the business needs of the R&D company SeoGene, providing strategic partnership and assistance in achieving the team's goals.
- We are looking for a specialist primarily focused on business and with experience working with entrepreneurs to make a significant contribution to the team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide strategic support to the business unit and contribute to organizational development.
- Develop and implement HR strategies that align with the specific needs of the business.
- Collaborate closely with management and department heads to ensure that all employees are aligned with the company's strategic objectives.
- Design and execute talent retention initiatives, leadership development programs, and succession planning strategies.
- Act as a responsive partner to the business, addressing their HR needs to help achieve their goals.
- Assists with the resolution of HR, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR Business Partner.
- Experience in forming and implementing HR strategies.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and negotiation skills combined with critical thinking for achieving high professional results.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems, onboarding, and performance management tools (BambooHR, LMS, etc.).
- Coaching or project management experience is a must.
- Ability to coordinate people strategies and company goals.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Andrii will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Medical insurance and mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.