Head of International Accounting & Taxes
Now we are looking for an International Accounting & Taxes Manager! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
Remote Full-Time | Accounting
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct day-to-day accounting under IFRS/ US GAAP for legal entities, perform period-end closing procedures.
- Preparation of financial statements of foreign entities on regular bases (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Preparation of reports for submission to the tax authorities and other authorities in all jurisdictions.
- Coordination of the workflow of external accounting service providers in different jurisdictions.
- Support the external audit of the Group, collect and submit to auditors all information in response to audit inquiries and substantive procedures, defends the results of the audit and achieve positive conclusions.
- Creation of an accounting policy in accordance with the legislation on accounting based on the specifics of business conditions.
- Tracking and analyzing changes in tax legislation in the territories where the Group is represented, finding the best ways to maintain accounting and tax records.
- Comprehensive tax and compliance analysis of new territories where the company is considering operating.
- Tracking tax legislation about CFCs and the control of Group transactions.
- Automatization of reporting preparation processes.
- Management the team of accountants.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar practical experience with in-depth accounting knowledge, preferably in an IT industry environment (Big6 experience will be a plus).
- Demonstrated competence in accounting practices and procedures, including IFRS/ US GAAP and other regulatory reporting standards.
- Strong knowledge of international taxes (VAT, CIT, WHT, GST etc).
- Knowledge and experience with accounting software/ ERP systems (1C, BAS, QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite, SAP, etc).
- MS Excel, Google Sheets on an Advanced level.
- Strong financial expertise - financial reporting/ auditing (international qualifications like CAP/CIPA, ACCA, DipIFR (completed or in progress) would be an advantage).
- English - Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate (must be sufficient level to oral and written).
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: pre-screen with the recruiter (up to 15 minutes).
Stage 2: an interview with the manager (up to 90 minutes).
Stage 3: test task.
Stage 4: collection of recommendations.
Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome to the team, our HR team will introduce you to the company’s culture and values during a 2-day adaptation program.
The trial period for this position is 3 months, during which we will get used to working together.
And finally, the end of the trial period and a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you