Customer Support Representative
"To be, or not to be" - that is not the question when it comes to the work of a Customer Support Representative! Are you a hard-working, goal-oriented, communicative person who wants to grow and develop skills in IT and who likes to set ambitious goals? Of course, we are looking for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Communication with clients from the USA and European countries through chat, e-mail, and phone calls.
- Development of new and modernization of established means and processes to improve the client's journey.
- Cooperation with sales departments of the company's products to ensure growth.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- The English level is Upper-Intermediate and above (oral and written).
- You know how to listen, understand people's problems, and rejoice in their solutions.
- You are not afraid to make decisions; you strive to achieve new goals and be an example for others.
- You love people!
Do you want to know some details about this position?Marta will help!
How it works
To speed up our first meeting, you can send your CV and wait for the next few steps:
– a short phone call with our HR (up to 15 minutes).
– an online interview with HR and your future team-lead (be not afraid of speaking English, this will help us to recognize you among others :))
– online English test.
– and your Offer, of course!
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IN A GOOD WORK-LIFE BALANCE: MORNING SHIFT (7:00 – 15:00), DAY SHIFT (15:00 – 22:00), AND NIGHT SHIFT (22:00 – 07:00).
- No experience? It’s not a big deal! We will teach you all the subtleties of our work and tell you all the secrets :)
- Forget about monotonous and boring routine — you will face new challenges and new tasks every day.
- Your development is one of our biggest values. That’s why we offer free English lessons, mentoring and different lectures.
- We are extremely friendly, communicative and we love spending our free time together both online and offline.