We are on the lookout for a Content Specialist to join our team. Ready to take the next step in your career?😱 If you think it's time for a challenge, now is the perfect opportunity!
Remote Part-Time | Content
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Edit and proofread content.
- Generate new texts for customers.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- B2-level English proficiency.
- Detailed work with content (copywriting expertise).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Basic knowledge of CRM.
- Will be a plus: experience with plagiarism checkers, SEO, and generation platforms (Copy.Ai, Jasper.Ai, Open.Ai,…).
Do you want to know some details about this position?Alyona will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- 1st step: prescreen with our recruiter.
- 2nd step: test task.
- 3rd step: an interview with the TL online.
- 4th step: final interview.
- 5th step: collecting recommendations.
- 6th step: you’re well done, and you get the job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
The trial period for this position is 2 months during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy. Finally, TP closing, and a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS
- MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB
WHAT WE OFFER:
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you