Seogene team has a growing App Department that needs an ASO specialist who can help us optimize and promote our apps. We have been working with finance-related products in the US and many other countries since 2010.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Market & competitor analysis.
- Visual and textual metadata, localization.
- Creative app promotion strategies, efficiency analysis.
- Develop, manage, and execute strategies to grow the apps.
- Conversion rate improvements & funnel optimization.
- Work with incentive/motivated traffic to grow positions of the apps.
- Develop, manage, and conduct A/B tests, custom product pages, and in-app events.
- Initiate experiments to improve the apps' efficiency.
- Research and implementation of different app promotion methods.
- Work with ratings and reviews to improve the apps' efficiency.
- Managing and scaling Apple Search Ads (ASA) campaigns.
- Track, analyze, and assess the effectiveness of ASO trends.
- Cooperation with product/design/development teams in order to maximize the apps' efficiency.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as an ASO Specialist.
- Great understanding of ASO best practices.
- Knowledge of algorithms and optimization approaches.
- Knowledge of indexing approaches in the App Store and Google Play.
- Knowledge of keyword research.
- Proven achievements in growing apps on App Store & Google Play.
- Positive cases with incentive/motivated traffic experiments.
- English (Upper - Intermediate and higher).
- Analytical skills & ability to make sense of data.
- Precise understanding of ASO tools and MMP.
- Experience in how to improve ratings & reviews on the App Store & Google Play.
- App Localization experience.
- Experience with alternative Stores (AppGallery, Samsung).
- The ability to align SEO strategies to support ASO would be an advantage.
- Experience with subscriptions/in-app purchases will be a plus.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Daria will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 2 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.