Writers Grading Specialist (German Speaking)
Remote Full-Time | Content
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Checking the works of our authors for the quality of their writing.
- Assessing how well the work corresponds to the client's requirements.
- Evaluating the accuracy of citations and bibliography formatting.
- Determining the use of academic sources by the author.
- Identifying any stylistic, spelling, or grammatical errors, etc.
- Correcting errors and proofreading the works.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Higher education (master's degree or above).
- Experience in an academic environment (preferable).
- Extensive experience in writing academic papers and, as a result, understanding the principles of writing such papers.
- Strong communication skills, excellent knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Proficiency in written German (C1 level).
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with different citation formats (MLA, APA, Harvard, Chicago, etc.).
- Experience in teaching within the German/Austrian educational system (would be a plus).
Do you want to know some details about this position?Valeriia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- Official employment (Private Entrepreneur, Group 3).
- Fully remote work. Suitable for temporarily or permanently residing in another country.
- Opportunities for career growth. Take responsibility and grow with us.
- Flexible schedule: 5 days a week (possible weekend shifts), choose your start time from 9:00—12:00 to 18:00—21:00 (with a one-hour lunch break).
- 18 paid vacation days + 5 days off.
- 5 sick leave days without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you