Our international IT-company is searching for an experienced Web Product manager/ CRO specialist
You will work with marketplace platform where we integrate artificial neural network with a big in-house team (Developers, QA, Designers, Product managers, Project managers, Data Science, Business Analytic, Data Analytic etc)
- Experience in Web development and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) in e-commerce or Leadgen all funnel steps (Landing page, checkout page etc.). For the USA target audience would be plus.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Any prototype tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
- Hot jar
- Ongoing web development and funnel conversion optimization process of different websites in same field
- Apply analytical thinking and use of existing data to derive meaning and deploy testing and optimization.
- Perform audits of web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to web develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plans.
- Spot and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, order forms, checkout and other.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
- Collaborate with other product managers and CRO Specialist to create and prioritize a product backlog
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.