Hello, we are Boosta!
An international multi-product IT company developing IT products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 430+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
Now we are looking for Senior UI/UX Designer who will tell us what to do, and not vice versa.
To make such designs so that competitors copy us.
Implement bold innovative solutions and accept mistakes as +1 experience, not just another failure.
Be an advocate for the user and the business at the same time.
Being sometimes Jobs or Tony Shay and delivering happiness to customers, rather than focus on revenue.
We want our ideal candidate to have:
– Proficiency with UI tools for design and prototyping including Figma, Sketch.
– A strong portfolio that demonstrates your attention to detail and problem solving capability
– 3+ years of experience as a Senior Designer.
– Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing big eCommerce or market place sites, Web tools.
– Understanding of User flow, Funnel optimization, Conversion optimization, product marketing fit, design system.
– Solve user and business problems based on data, best practices, competitive intelligence, trends, innovations instead of your or stakeholder’s opinion. Use insight and research to inform design decisions
– An ability to communicate effectively with project teams so that your vision and contribution is understood by all and help clients achieve their goals
– Investigating customer needs using a spectrum of tools and methods.
– Redesign existing websites and create new products and tools majority for edu tech and for new startups products.
– Producing wireframes, prototypes in low and high fidelity based on the hypothesis and transform them into the design.
– Collaborating with product managers teams to translate concepts and hypothesis into designed user interfaces and validate through AB testing.
– Funnel optimization from the Landing page, order form to the checkout page.
What we offer:
– flexible schedule
– comfortable office in the city center of Kyiv and comfy working environment/ready to consider remote collaboration
– 18 working days on vacation, 5 days off and 5 days sick leave
– medical insurance
– competitive financial package
– we give you all the opportunities and tools to improve your professional skills
– tasty cookies and friendly atmosphere are guaranteed
– all the awesomeness we have:)
To know more about us:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts
We reward your achievements.
We cherish genuine, self-sufficient people, who are ready to move past their limits and are capable of taking care of their new responsibilities.
If you have been looking for an opportunity to realize yourself and your ideas, our company is the place where you should be.
Send us your CV!