We work across the latest platforms, covering web and mobile experiences, visual design, experiential installations and as a Designer on our team, you will be at the heart of bringing creative ideas to life.
You’ll be asked to connect dots, organize thoughts and translate project strategy into great design experience.
What do you need?
- 3+ years of relevant design experience or freelance work
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an ability to execute multiple styles of design and illustration
- Proficiency in Figma
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals
What will you do?
- Work independently and collaboratively on projects to create experiences, campaigns, graphic concepts, assets.
- Translate brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts for various channels
- Produce brand and campaign standards, templates, and style guides
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
- You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
- The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
- We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
- Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
- We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more
- You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
- 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
- And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
You can read more details about us here!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts