Hi, nice to meet you!
We are Boosta – a multi-product IT company, and we are 8 years old!
Some information about us:
– we create and promote our projects in Western markets;
– we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists.
All our offices have a Boosta-family atmosphere, the company has its own values, which we adhere to and which we are proud of.
We are looking for a specialist who loves finance and numbers, is developing as a Finance Specialist and wants to reach a new level.
What is cool about you:
– higher education (finance/economics);
– knowledge of English at Intermediate Level (written);
– strong Excel skills;
– a confident user of Google services, including Google Sheets;
– experience in the field of finance/in a similar position for up to 1 year.
Will be a plus:
– experience in working with payments in different payment systems;
– understanding of planning and budgeting processes at the enterprise;
– experience with large data sets in Excel and Google Sheets;
– experience with JIRA or other task management tools;
– experience with accounting programs, in particular – Quickbooks;
– experience with primary documentation.
What you will work with every day:
– carrying out payments by selected payment methods in accordance with applications to JIRA;
– monitoring of corporate communication channels;
– communication with contractors on payment issues in English (written);
– reconciliation of balances on selected payment methods with data in the accounting system during the reporting month;
– formation and accounting of primary documentation;
– search for solutions for optimization and automation of processes of the direction;
– writing and updating instructions, direction policies;
– participation in global tasks of the direction.
How we interact with relevant candidates:
Stage 1: communication with the recruiter by phone (up to 15 minutes).
Stage 2: video call with the PM of the team and recruiter.
How your first days in Boosta will look like:
– Our HRs have developed a cool 2-day system of adaptation, which in an interactive format will help you get involved in the culture, traditions and values of the company. So by the end of the 2nd day, you will know everything about us 🙂
– The probation period in this position is 3 months, which will show how much we are suitable for each other. Don’t worry, you will have a team mentor who will help you adapt to the work process faster and introduce you to team members.
– you will be surrounded by smart, caring and talented colleagues;
– you can “Speak from the Bottom of Your Heart” at our Speaking Club;
– flexible schedule, you can plan your work day yourself;
– you will have 18 business days off, as well as + 5 extra days off and 5 sick leaves per year;
– the ability to have health insurance after the probation period;
– we always have something to eat in the kitchen and coffee points: from seasonal fruits and vegetables to pizza and hot dogs (it will be delicious);
– we understand the value of learning, we have weekly reports of internal and external speakers on various topics;
– there is an internal library, both online and offline;
– we are very athletic guys! We always take part in Race Nation, Be more human, Chestnut Races and wherever they run 🙂
For you, we have a plan of tasks for 2 weeks, 3 months and a vision for the year, the team of which connects common values and the company in which you want to develop further.
If you like our vacancy, send your resume and join us!
To learn more about us, follow the links:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru