Treasury Specialist (Middle/ Senior)
Now we are looking for Treasury Specialist (Middle/ Senior). If you are a professional with a high level of competence in Treasury field, we invite you to become a part of our Finance Department.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Management of allocated corporate accounts in accordance with defined principles.
- Accounting for the movement of funds in the Quickbooks, regarding the allocated accounts.
- Analysis, resolution of requests and tasks from other departments of the company regarding the allocated corporate accounts in accordance with the specified instructions.
- Making payments using selected payment methods, making recurring payments for corporate resources and displaying them in JIRA for further accounting in the Quickbooks system.
- Monitoring of corporate communication sources of the Treasury team.
- Communication with contractors regarding payment issues.
- Work in the company's internal CRM.
- Participation in the global tasks of the department.
- Finding solutions for optimization and automation of treasury processes.
- Writing and updating instructions, department policies.
- Reconciliation of balances on selected corporate accounts with data in the accounting system during the reporting month.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related fields.
- Knowledge and experience with different payment systems.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar practical experience, preferably in IT industry.
- Team player wih excellent interpersonal, solid written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Excel, Google Sheets on Advanced level.
- Proactive, result-driven approach.
- Knowledge and experience with JIRA and accounting software/ ERP systems (1C, BAS, QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite, SAP, etc).
- English - Upper-Intermediate (must be sufficient level to oral and written).
- Flexibility, readness for multitasking, meeting deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and able to organize financial data.
- Strong analitycal skills and a problem-solving mindset to succed in a lean, results-driven and fast-paced enviroments, business savvy mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties, to clearly present data to decision makers.
- Passion to learn new things and impove process.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anastasiia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview + test task
- Stage 3: reference check.
- Stage 4: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Hybrid collaboration format - 1-2 visits per week to our office in Lviv, other days - remote.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.