Hello, and nice to meet you!
We are Boosta – a product IT company, and we are already seven years old!
A little about us:
- we are engaged in the creation and promotion of our products to Western markets;
- we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists.
- we are the huge Boosta-Family with strong values.
Boosta is looking for a System Administrator to develop and survice our network infrastructure.
We’d love to have you as part of our team! 🙂
What skills are important for this position:
- knowledge of English at the Intermediate level;
- the skill to choose the optimal configuration of the workplace based on the price / performance ratio;
- strong knowledge of Windows, Mac, Linux Desktop and their software;
- basic knowledge of network protocols DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, ICMP;
- communication skills;
Will be a plus:
- experience managing a Helpdesk team.
What will be your responsibilities?
- purchase of equipment, peripherals and its inventory;
- servicing network printers;
- block repair and servicing equipment;
- software installation and configuration (Windows/Mac/Linux Desktop);
- user support from 50 people;
- access control (mail, slack, jira);
- installation and configuration of VPN services;
- optimization and control of all processes in Helpdesk.
Why it`s great to be part of Boosta:
- you`lll be surrounded by smart, caring and talented colleagues
- you can “speak from the deep of yor heart” at our Speaking Club
- we have flexible schedule, you can independently plan your working day and work from home
- you will have 18 working days of vacation, as well as + 5 additional days off and up to 35 sick leaves per year
- we understand the value of education, that`s why have a lot of different educationak events from internal and external speakers on various topics
- we have a huge corporate library
- of course we have a training compensation
- we have offices in 5 Ukrainian cities but now are working on opening the new one in Krakow
- we provide medical insurance to our employees
- we love our Boosta-Fam and do the best for everyone
If you like the vacancy, then quickly send your resume and join us!
Do you want to see how Boosta lives? Go to our social networks and learn more:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts