Hi there, we are Boosta!
An international multi-product IT company developing products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
The main secret to success and the highest value is our people, and we already have 500+ people. We consider ourselves as a big family where “one for all and all for one”.
SEO specialist in our team is a person who has all the tools to achieve great personal and project goals. We are always very ambitious in everything we do. Initiative and responsibility for the result, non-standard vision and a broad outlook, the ability not to be limited to one traffic channel, and the constant striving for more are the qualities inscribed in our team’s code. We are looking for someone who can complement the team with their experience and knowledge, help develop existing ones and find ideas for creating new cool projects.
What skills are we looking for:
— Strong analytical skills, the ability to deeply analyze competitors, the market situation, draw conclusions, and draw up a strategy for further development based on the data received;
— Understanding the process of website ranking and the ability to use this knowledge to achieve results in the form of search traffic and sales;
— Work experience in Western markets;
— Knowledge of all the nuances of OnPage optimization;
— Knowledge and experience with SEO tools, including, but not limited to – A-parser, Scrapebox, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs;
— Experience and ability to find new, non-standard ways of link building;
— Understanding of server technologies, basic CMS at the level of raising simple sites;
— Knowledge of English at the level of Upper-Intermediate and above;
— Knowledge and ability to work with RegExr, XPath.
What will you do:
— Promotion of projects for Western markets in competitive niches. What it includes:
— Search for problem areas that slow down the growth of projects;
— Drawing up strategies for promoting projects, calculating the necessary budget, ROI;
— Analysis of competitors, determination of working tactics that should be used;
— Working with semantics if necessary (collection, clustering, decision to create landing pages);
— Working with the content – preparation and checking technical tasks;
— Drawing up and controlling the implementation of the link strategy;
— Search for new ways of link building and their development;
— Launching new projects (full cycle of SEO works – strategy, budget, semantics, content, internal optimization, interlinking, link building plan);
— Search for new ways to attract traffic, suggestions to improve the conversion of the existing one;
— Carrying out reasonable SEO experiments, conclusions, and scaling of successful tactics.
Our recruitment stages are as follows:
1st stage: personal meeting with the TL of the team, tech. specialist and recruiter – online (up to 2 hours).
2nd stage: test task
stage 3: Job Offer!
First days in Boosta:
– Our HR team has developed a cool 2-days onboarding system that will help you get involved in our culture, traditions, and values. So by the end of the 2nd day, you will know everything about us
– The trial period for this position is 3 months, which will show how we fit together. Don’t worry, you will have a mentor from the team who will help you quickly adapt to the workflow and introduce you to the team members.
Why is it so cool to be a part of Boosta?
– You will become a part of a team of professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise;
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing daily;
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance;
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for training activities, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes regularly;
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more;
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, up to 35 sick leaves per year;
– medical insurance;
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta.
Submit your resume and join us!
If you want to see how and what Boosta lives, go to our social networks and find out more: