Strong Junior Manual QA
We are looking for a Strong Junior Manual QA for our partners' project (adult niche). We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we're a good match first.
Remote Full-Time | QA
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Working with the website (mobile-friendly) and API.
- Writing test plans and performing manual testing.
- Preparing bug reports and assessing the consequences of errors.
- Collaboration with the team on quality assurance.
- Ensuring application functionality and compliance with specifications.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At least 6 months of work experience + practical skills in creating documentation and conducting test cases.
- Basic knowledge of HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS, JSON.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in API testing (Postman).
- Ability to correctly describe bug reports and manage bug life cycle.
- Intermediate level of English.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Alyona will help!
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
Stage 2: test task.
Stage 3: an interview with the manager.
Stage 4: collection of references.
Stage 5: job offer!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote work, and if you are from Kyiv, a comfortable office in the center.
- 24 days of vacation and 20 sick leaves per year.
- We provide the necessary work equipment.
- The opportunity to join a promising project with no bureaucracy at the stage of its "birth."
- We compensate 2% of taxes and help with running a sole proprietorship.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you