SEO Team Lead
For now, we are looking for an SEO Team Lead who can develop an SEO strategy to enhance our growth multiply. We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Development of the strategy for the growth of organic traffic (affiliate marketing).
- Collaboration with the developers and designers for SEO needs (new landing pages, functionalities, etc.).
- Content and link-building strategy.
- Budget of the project.
- Management of the team of an outreach manager, three content managers, and a PR specialist (You’ll be able to hire a SEO specialist if needed).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Team management experience (min. 2-3 people).
- Technical SEO.
- Experience in affiliate marketing.
- Development management.
- Experience with high-volume pages and traffic websites.
- Understanding of EEAT and YMYL as an SEO approach.
- SEO Automatization.
- Market and competitor analysis.
- Keyword analysis and semantic core clustering.
- Ability to accurately convey the essence of the task to the performer.
- Excel & Google Spreadsheets - Confident Formula User.
- GA & GSC – fluency.
- Link building - independent search for freelancers and performers, setting technical tasks for link builders.
- Proficiency with tools: Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, SemRush Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, Aparser, etc.
- Advanced user of Excel & Google Spreadsheets.
- Ability to generate scoring models for evaluation potentials.
- Understanding the break-even point, P&L.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Andrii will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.