SEO Specialist Team Lead
- We are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist Team Lead.
- The role will require owning tactics that help grow the organic channel, data analysis, and forecasting of future growth, and analyzing and reporting on SEO performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and defend the project's promotion strategy quarterly.
- Ensure the achievement of approved Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Be responsible for the financial results of the project.
- Continuously seek new areas for website development.
- Identify and recruit the right specialists to ensure timely and high-quality task completion.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) of the website and promptly manage task priorities.
- Monitor and control link-building and development tasks.
- Control the quality and timeliness of link-building plans.
- Continuously monitor search engine rankings for target keywords.
- Create content briefs for the website and guest posts.
- Conduct competitor analysis, identify their best practices, and utilize them in favor of the project.
- Develop a weekly work plan and defend it to the Team Lead (TL).
- Identify new link-building opportunities.
- Work with Private Blog Networks (PBNs).
- Publish/edit content on websites.
- Place links on satellite websites.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Ability to bring SEO projects to the top of SERPs for high-volume/low-competition and high-competition keywords.
- Proficient in working with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Similarweb, Majestic, etc.
- Ability to thoroughly analyze new niches and skillfully utilize the data obtained.
- Ability to plan, communicate, initiate, and execute project-based SEO work.
- Ability to create and implement project development strategies.
- Written English at an Upper-Intermediate level.
- Financial planning skills.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- Proficient user of Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Fluent in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Able to independently create and configure websites using WordPress.
- Knowledge and practical application of link-building techniques.
- Proficient user of web crawling/parsing tools.
- Skills in working with semantics - data collection and clustering.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Olena will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: test task.
- Stage 3: interview.
- Stage 4: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.