Senior System Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Senior System Administrator to join our team! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take part in environment/architecture planning.
- Optimize the existing environments/structure.
- Support our development for existing environments.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Linux Proficiency (exp 5+ years): deploy, configure, and maintain Linux operating systems (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS). Strong problem-solving skills for diagnosing and resolving Linux system issues.
- Shell Scripting (exp 3+ years): proficiency in Bash scripting for automation and task scheduling. Python is a plus.
- Server Configuration (exp 5+ years).
- Web servers and proxies (exp 3+ years): proficiency in Apache, Nginx for PHP FPM, Traefik, Haproxy.
- Database server fixing, monitoring, backuping (exp 3+ years): MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, KeyDB.
- System Monitoring and logs (exp 5+ years): Zabbix, ELK, Prometheus+Grafana (as plus).
- Security (exp 3+ years): implement security best practices to safeguard servers and network infrastructure. Managing SSL certificates.
- Networking (exp 5+ years): Configuration and troubleshooting of network settings - LAN, DNS, DHCP, VLANs.
- Backup and Recovery (exp 3+ years): ability to implement backup solutions and disaster recovery plans - Barman, Wal-G. Test backup and recovery processes to ensure data integrity and system availability.
- Virtualization and Containers (exp 3+ years): familiarity with virtualization Proxmox and containerization platforms (e.g., Docker, Compose, Swarm).
- Storage Management (exp 3+ years): experience in managing storage solutions, RAID configurations, NFS, GlusterFS.
- Deploy tools: knowledge of Gitlab, Jenkins, Ansible for managing configurations and deploys (will be a plus).
Do you want to know some details about this position?Andrii will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: second interview.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Medical insurance and mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.