Senior SEO Specialist (English)
Now we are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Development of SEO strategy and its implementation for projects.
- Interaction with other teams: programmers, content department, LinkBuilders (setting tasks, searching for performers).
- Analysis and research of competitors.
- Analysis of backlinks and development of a link strategy, anchor scheme.
- Control of standard tasks related to SEO promotion: link plans, content plans, technical optimization, etc.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 5 years of experience as an SEO specialist.
- Experience in competitive niches, for example, gambling, betting, essays, etc.
- Experience in effective management of several projects.
- High level of skills in onpage and offpage website optimization.
- Understanding of white and black hat methods of promotion.
- Understanding of the full cycle of website development and optimization.
- Experience with gray and black hat methods of linkbuilding.
- Deep skills in working with SEO tools.
- Deep Tech SEO.
- YMYL and E-A-T.
- Knowledge of WP CMS, as well as HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of the main factors of website ranking.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Tetiana will help!
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: pre-screen with the recruiter.
Stage 2: an interview with the manager.
Stage 3: test task.
Stage 4: collection of recommendations.
Stage 5: final interview.
Stage 6: job offer!
Welcome to the team, our HR team will introduce you to the company’s culture and values during a 2-day adaptation program.
The trial period for this position is 3 months, during which we will get used to working together.
And finally, the end of the trial period and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.