Senior Reward Specialist
As a Senior Reward Specialist, you will play a key role in the implementation of operations for accrual of all types of rewards to our staff, and you will also be responsible for the effective management of the business processes of the reward payment unit and their automation. Are you ready to become a key person in the process of accurate and timely payment of remuneration to our team?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the reward process;
- Maintaining reward accounting in ERP system, implementation of all necessary reconciliations;
- Designing and implementing efficient and scalable reward accounting processes for all employees and subcontractors;
- Providing excellent customer service by answering reward-related questions and resolving any issues in a timely and efficient manner;
- Integrating reward software solutions that align with the company’s policies and ERP system;
- Preparation of various ad-hoc reports for all types of remuneration;
- To ensure rapid change in processes of calculation and payment of remuneration, implementation of automated solutions.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Master's degree in Accounting & Audit, Finance, Economics, or other related fields;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position in an IT industry environment;
- Experience and competence in reward calculation processes;
- Demonstrated and in-depth knowledge of financial operations procedures and financial statements;
- MC Office (Excel, Google Sheet) on Advanced level;
- English - Intermediate level;
- Knowledge and experience with accounting software/ ERP systems (1C, BAS, QuickBooks, Xero, SAP, Oracle, etc);
- Experience in implementing relevant software and automating business processes;
- Highly motivated, energetic, independent, self-starter, with a strong customer service orientation;
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, stress resistant;
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anastasiia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: test task.
- Stage 3: interview.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Medical insurance and mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.