Senior PPC Manager
We are currently looking for a Senior PPC Manager in one of the holding's startups (position reporting to the CEO of the project). The main task is to launch and make the media and contextual advertising direction profitable (Google Ads, Twitter, display networks).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Launching traffic in Google and achieving profitability.
- Working with designers on creatives and analyzing the results.
- Searching, selecting, and prioritizing the following ad networks for testing and making them profitable.
- Ownership of final results, initiating changes in the product and analytics.
- Compliance management of advertising accounts.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Experience working with Google Ads (search, display); experience with display networks is a significant plus.
- Experience working with budgets of $100k/month or more in English-speaking markets.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a desire and ability to think outside the box.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Proactivity and initiative.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Olena will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: final interview.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Medical insurance, mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.