Boosta is an international multi-product IT company developing IT products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools. Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 300+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
Boosta looking for an experienced Sales/account manager to become a part of a wonderful large team, with big ambitions, a great sense of humor, high expectations for the professionalism of each team member, and work on the tasks that make a difference.
– In-depth knowledge of international affiliates markets and top verticals of the market
– An upper-intermediate or higher level of English
– A minimum of 2 year of experience in a business development/sales role
– Effective sales and negotiation skills
– Strong problem-solving skills and capability to adapt in various situations
– A good understanding of media metrics, tracking, and optimization
– Excellent interpersonal skills to build good relationships with partners and key stakeholders
Would be a plus:
– Experience of work with dating or social discovery vertical 1+ year
– Performance marketing software expertise
– Good research skills
– Onboarding new partners (publishers, vendors)
– Maintaining the stimulation of relationships with current vendor and publisher
– Monitoring and reporting on internal statistics
– Researching the local market and key market players, developing a strategy to enter the market and identifying opportunities to achieve business goals;
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence)
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
– 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
Do you want to know more about the company?