Hello, we are Boosta!
An international multi-product IT company developing products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
Now we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our partner`s company SEOgene.
- 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other paid channels
- Google Ads, Google Analytics certifications required
- Experience with US market
- Website building – advanced knowledge
- Growth Marketing and CRO
- Advanced analytics skills (sql will be plus)
You will be responsible for:
- Your main KPI is revenue, profit from paid channels. You will decide on your own how to achieve your KPI: increase CR, LTV, reduce CAC, etc.
- You need to manage PPC managers that will help you achieve the goals
- Create and implement strategy and roadmap
- Prioritize team activities and projects
- Show high sense of judgment, urgency and ownership over projects.
- Competitors research
- Customer research
- Launch new sites and sub-products
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
- You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
- The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
- We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
- Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
- We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more
- You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, up to 35 sick leaves per year
- 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
- And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
Well, there’s a good HR tradition to finish the job description on a positive note, so here it is: you can always count on snacks, videogames, and random chats with colleagues (“all included” style!), use corporate discounts within our partner companies network, take care of your health through the corporate insurance plan, meet awesome girls and guys, and many other cool perks!
You can read more details about us here!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts