Product manager/Product marketing manager
LTV, CPA, CAC, C1, ROI, UX/UI, CX, PHP, HTML, CSS, CI/CD, CRO, A/B, GA, SQL, SEO, and PPC - if you not only know how these abbreviations are deciphered but also have experience working with them, then we need your expertise!
- We are looking for a Product manager! You will be responsible for the top-level metric and will have the autonomy to determine how to achieve it!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Your main KPI is revenue, profit from paid channels. You will decide on your own how to achieve your KPI: increase CR, LTV, reduce CAC, etc.
- Show a high sense of judgment, urgency, and ownership over projects.
- Create and implement strategy and roadmap.
- Prioritize team activities and projects.
- Competitors research.
- Customer research.
- Launch new sites and sub-products.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 4+ years experience in Product management and Digital Marketing.
- Experience with the US market.
- Strong experience with Paid Marketing (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other paid channels).
- Website building - advanced knowledge.
- Growth Marketing and CRO.
- Advanced analytics skills (SQL will be a plus).
- You have a proven track record of working with huge marketing budgets (more than $500k+ monthly) in Tier 1 Markets.
- You're highly organized and detail-oriented - you do your research, plan, prioritize, set goals, and stick to them.
- You have a strong digital marketing or product management background.
- You're thorough and have an analytical mind - you think in terms of numbers, not gut feeling.
- You're a proactive and self-driven person who gets things done on time without being micromanaged.
- You're a curious person who's always trying to improve your knowledge by reading industry blogs, listening to podcasts, and attending conferences.
- Strategic thinking, complex problem-solving, and excellent English speaking skills are required to succeed in this position.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and project management ability.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: second interview.
- Stage 5: reference check.
- Stage 6: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.