Hello, we are Boosta!
An international multi-product IT company developing IT products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 350+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
Please apply for this position only if you are ready to become a part of a wonderful large team, with big ambitions, great sense of humor, high expectations for the professionalism of each team member and work on the tasks that make a difference.
Currently, we are looking for a strong Product Manager to join our team and work on the improvement of our main product in the education sphere.
Ready to consider remote collaboration.
What we expect:
– Experience in Web development and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) in e-commerce or Leadgen on funnel steps (order form, checkout page etc.). For the USA target audience would be a plus
– Understanding of the customer journey and how to map out user flows
– Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
– Hands-on experience with GA, Amplitude, Tag Manager, Figma/Sketch/Axure
– Strong experience driving A/B testing and funnel optimization
– at least Upper-Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
– Highly proactive and solution-oriented, a team player and self-starter
– Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues
– Well-structured and attentive to details
– Good sense of humor
– Ongoing web development and funnel conversion optimization process of different websites in the same field
– Apply analytical thinking and use existing data to derive meaning and deploy testing and optimization.
– Perform audits of web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
– Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to web develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plans.
– Spot and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including order forms, checkout and other.
– A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
– Collaborate with other product managers and CRO Specialist to create and prioritize a product backlog
– Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
What we offer:
– flexible schedule
– comfortable office in the city center of Kyiv and comfy working environment/ready to consider remote collaboration
– 18 working days on vacation, 5 days off and 5 days sick leave
– medical insurance
– competitive financial package
– we give you all the opportunities and tools to improve your professional skills
– tasty cookies and friendly atmosphere are guaranteed
– all the awesomeness we have:)
To know more about us:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts
We reward your achievements.
We cherish genuine, self-sufficient people, who are ready to move past their limits and are capable of taking care of their new responsibilities.
If you have been looking for an opportunity to realize yourself and your ideas, our company is the place where you should be.
Send us your CV!