- Hi! We are Boosta, an international tech company that creates and develops various businesses in digital spheres.
- Some facts about us:
- 9 years on the market;
- 600+ professionals;
- 4 offices in two countries;
- dozens of projects;
- hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
- We are currently looking for a PR Specialist who is ready to join our team and develop the Boosta brand in the Ukrainian media market and on social media!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaboration with media, generating press releases and media pitching.
- Constantly seeking new approaches to promote the company's brand.
- Writing/editing/rewriting texts in various formats: articles, expert columns, press releases, posts, speeches, and anything else that helps communicate our value to the audience.
- Developing the brand's social media presence (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn): developing a content plan, copywriting, brainstorming ideas, and creating tasks for designers.
- Organizing the company's participation in relevant events and working on interesting collaborations.
- Launching advertising hiring campaigns through Facebook Business Manager.
You are our perfect match if:
- You have at least 1 year of experience in PR. Experience in IT companies or with IT products will be a plus.
- You have a deep understanding of the Ukrainian media market and know how to build win-win relationships with media.
- You possess strong copywriting skills and know Ukrainian language perfectly.
- English level – Upper-Intermediate.
- You understand the basics of SMM, create clear tasks for designers, and know what content resonates with the audience.
- Exceptional literacy, attention to detail, creative thinking, and communicativeness are some of your soft skills.
- You live in Kyiv.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Andrii will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Step 1. Pre-screening with the recruiter
- Step 2. Interview with the team lead
- Step 3. Completion of a test assignment
- Step 4. Final interview
- Step 5. Congratulations on the job offer!
Do you have relevant experience and are interested in this position? Hurry up, send your CV and let’s do great things together!
Read to the end? Don’t have relevant experience, but want to develop in PR and are 100% confident that you can handle all these tasks? Then send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Give me a ticket to the PR-journey” and receive a link to the test task!
- Incredible opportunities for self-realization and professional growth;
- A cool team without toxicity (we know that there are practically no such teams - we are fortunate);
- All the personal and professional support you need;
- Flexible schedule: you can start your day from 8 am to 11am (Kyiv time);
- Comfortable offices in Kyiv and the possibility to work remotely – up to you to decide;
- 18 working days of vacation per year, plus 5 Days off, 5 Sick Leaves that do not need to be confirmed, and up to 30 Sick Leaves with a medical confirmation;
- Care for your well-being: medical insurance, Mental Health Program, and compensation for 5 sessions with a psychologist.
- Learning opportunities: compensation for conferences and courses in Ukraine and abroad, a extensive corporate library, and English lessons.
- The Ukrainian Victory Support Program and other important social initiatives.
- Corporate internal currency, many gifts, and the best team-building ever.