We are currently looking for Personal Assistant
Worldwide Full-Time | Administrative
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide daily, proactive and efficient administrative and business support;
- Preparing for meetings, including organising travel arrangements, providing all supporting information and documentation;
- Proactively managing internal/external enquiries and communication, some of which may be of a confidential nature;
- Support the drafting of a range of materials such as presentations, speeches and papers for meetings, including gathering data, researching material, creating presentations and ensuring appropriate input from colleagues/managers;
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- English language is must have!
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude;
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and Mac OS.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours;
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks;
- Strong PA experience;
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
• the 1st step is a conversation with our recruiter (up to 15 min);
• the 2nd step is a interview;
• the 3nd step is a test task;
• you’re well done, and you get the job offer!
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you