Are you self-organized, eager to learn, and full of energy? If you know how to cope with any kind of difficulties. If you like challenges. If the word “impossible” does not exist for you. Then we have the perfect role for you - Personal Assistant for COO at Boosta.
Remote Full-Time | Marketing
Meet your future Team Lead!COO Polina Kuchkovskaya
Some examples of tasks (non-exhaustive list):
- Main expectation from a person in this position - successful completion of various tasks both personal (+-80% as for now) and business (+-20% as for now).
- Assistance in organizing trips around the world (from planning to travel support).
- Research information, compile summaries, and/or prepare reports, presentations.
- Manage bill payments & expense reports.
- Choose and buy gifts.
- Look for various contractors and coordinate their work.
The Personal Assistant must combine at a high level to be effective:
- Advanced English.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Travel organization experience.
- High level of responsibility, attention, and ethics.
- Advanced PC and Excel user.
- Experience in creating presentations in Keynote, Google presentation.
- Solution-oriented mindset.
- Adaptability to a dynamic work schedule.
- Will be a plus Personal/Executive Assistant experience.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Valeriia will help!
How it works
Stages of the recruiting process
– pre screen call
– interview with recruiter
– test task
– final interview with COO
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Сompetitive salary
- Remote work
- Compensation for courses, trainings
- English classes and Speaking Clubs
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Medical insurance, mental health support.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you