Hello, and nice to meet you!
We are Boosta – a product IT company, and we are already seven years old!
A little about us:
– we are engaged in the creation and promotion of our products to Western markets;
– we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
– we are a huge Boosta-Family with strong values.
Boosta is looking for an Executive Assistant for our CEO of the company.
We’d love to have you as part of our team! 🙂
You are our ideal candidate if you:
– are a proactive person;
– have the same work experience at least 1 year;
– have both good English speaking and writing;
– have excellent time management skills;
– can operatively resolve different issues;
– whatever stay a positive person and have a good sense of humor☺️
What will be your responsibilities?
– to research, compare, analyze and draw conclusions;
– to help with personal issues: to organize a trip, to explore some issue, to send delivery, to buy smth, to pay different services, etc;
– to learn, to learn, and to learn again;
– to choose and buy different presents (for birthdays, anniversaries, New Year, etc.), to manage the holiday calendar;
– to analyze different information and identify the main, to structure and publish different useful material on Wiki.
Our next steps in our interaction:
– the 1st step is a phone conversation with our recruiter (up to 30 min);
– the 2nd step is a meeting with the CEO;
– the 3rd step is getting a test task or a test day;
– the 4th step is that you’re well done and you get the offer!
Your first days in Boosta will be like:
– our HR department created a cool two-day adaptation program that helps you dive into our values, culture, and processes. So, in 2 days you will know almost everything about us;
– probation is 2 months for this position. We both will understand if there is a super match between us.
Why it’s great to be part of Boosta:
– you’ll be surrounded by smart, caring and talented colleagues
– you can “speak from the deep of yor heart” at our Speaking Club
– we have a flexible schedule, you can independently plan your working day and work from home
– you will have 18 working days of vacation, as well as + 5 additional days off and up to 35 sick leaves per year
– we understand the value of education, that`s why have a lot of different educational events from internal and external speakers on various topics
– we have a huge corporate library
– of course, we have a training compensation
– we have offices in 5 Ukrainian cities but now are working on opening the new one in Krakow
– we provide medical insurance to our employees
– we love our Boosta-Fam and do the best for everyone
If you like the vacancy, quickly send your resume and join us!
Do you want to see how Boosta lives? Go to our social networks and learn more: