- Now we are looking for an Outreach Specialist - a person with great ambitions, who is ready to work and see the result of his work and grow in his skills in this specialty every day.
- Our ideal candidate is fluent in English and is not afraid to communicate by e-mail entirely in English. You are also not afraid of a full mailbox and you are ready to communicate with our email partners to ensure our cooperation.
- Our task is to make you enjoy your work, learn and develop. We have fun guys, get ready for a cool atmosphere.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Find and analyze blogs and websites in English and another foreign language for relevant link building opportunities.
- Collaborate with webmasters/editors of trusted and high traffic websites for link building.
- Work closely with copywriters to create interesting content for guest posting.
- Follow up on previous deals to maintain contacts and get better offers.
- Research and implement other link building techniques.
- Report on progress on a regular basis.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Good English communication skills (primarily written) at B2 or Intermediate level or higher.
- Prior experience in Link building, guest posting, or SEO.
- Knowledge of French, German, or Polish language at B2 or Intermediate level or higher will be a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of web analytical tools, i.e. Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush will be a huge plus.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Medical insurance and mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.