Now we are looking for an ORM Manager! Join us and manage the online brand reputation of the company educational products working with a team of professionals and having the possibility of growing both personally and professionally. We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Enhance the online reputation of the company's products.
- Search engine reputation management.
- Manage all review content and take necessary steps to reduce its negative influence on the company's Brands.
- Prepare and distribute reputational content.
- Work with internal and external freelancers.
- Distribute basic social media content.
- Participate in PR and Influential Promotional activities among the company's Brands.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 3+ years of experience in ORM/SERM/PR or Digital Marketing.
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
- Copywriting skills and basic knowledge of SMM and SEO.
- Understanding of acquisition channels and main marketing metrics.
- Experience with GA4, reputation management tools (Google Alerts, Brand24, BuzzSumo, YouScan, Mention, or similar) would be a plus.
- Understanding the nuances of Tier1 markets is desired.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, journalism, or related field would be a plus.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Alyona will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with the recruiter.
- Stage 2: an interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: final interview.
- Stage 5: collection of recommendations.
- Stage 6: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support, medical insurance.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, team buildings.