Mobile App Developer
Our team is looking for a qualified App Developer to code functional, high-performing and scalable apps that run properly. The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional apps according to requirements. We also expect you to be passionate about building apps and perform well working in a team. Your duties will include managing native (Android, iOS) and cross-platform (Flutter, Kotlin) app development while providing expertise in the full development lifecycle, from concept to testing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Writing high-quality and clean code to program complete apps on schedule.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications, fix bugs.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Investigating technologies to make the development faster.
- Following new trends in development.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Experience as an app developer (IOS, Android).
- Knowledge of Flutter framework and Dart programming language.
- Ability to program native (Android & IOS) and hybrid (Flutter) applications.
- Knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Understanding of programming principles.
- Experience in setting tracking systems and analytics (Firebase, Appsflyer, etc).
- Knowledge of API implementing.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Daria will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: pre-screen with the recruiter (up to 20 minutes).
2nd stage: interview with TL (up to 90 minutes).
3rd stage: collecting recommendations.
4th stage: offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 2 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.