Junior WordPress Developer
Now we are looking for a WordPress Developer! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
Remote Full-Time | Development
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Development of solutions for WP.
- Adaptive layout (HTML, CSS/SCSS).
- Implementation of layout in the WordPress theme.
- Making changes to the finished layout of WordPress pages.
- Making changes to previously developed software solutions (PHP, WordPress).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, SCSS, responsive layout - from 1 year.
- WordPress: theme and plugin development - from 1 year.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: pre-screen with the recruiter.
Stage 2: an interview with the manager.
Stage 3: collection of recommendations.
Stage 4: job offer!
Welcome to the team, our HR team will introduce you to the company’s culture and values during a 2-day adaptation program.
The trial period for this position is 2 months, during which we will get used to working together.
And finally, the end of the trial period and a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you