Hello, and nice to meet you!
We are Boosta – a product IT company, and we are already seven years old!
A little about us:
- we are engaged in the creation and promotion of our products to Western markets;
- we develop marketing tools for SEO Specialists;
- we are a huge Boosta-Family with strong values.
We are looking for a responsible and proactive Middle WordPress Developer who will join one of our teams.
We’d love to have you as part of our team! 🙂
What are the main requirements for this position:
- 3+ years of experience in PHP – OOP, namespace, composer.
- 3+ years of experience with WordPress – development of plugins and themes.
- HTML, CSS / SCSS. Experience of adaptive typesetting.
Will be a plus:
- Git, Docker, Webpack, Gulp.
The main tasks will be:
- WP solution development;
- adaptive layout (HTML, CSS / SCSS);
- introduction of layout in the theme on WordPress;
- making changes to the finished page layout on WordPress;
- making changes to previously developed software solutions (PHP, WordPress).
Our next steps in our interaction:
the 1st step is a phone conversation with our recruiter (up to 15 min);
the 2nd step is a meeting with the TL, PM and recruiter online;
the 3rd step is that you’re well done, and you get the job offer!
Your first days in Boosta will be like:
- our HR department created a cool two-day adaptation program that helps you dive into our values, culture, and processes. So, in 2 days you will know almost everything about us;
- probation is 3 months for this position. We both will understand if there is a super match between us.
Why it’s great to be part of Boosta:
- you’ll be surrounded by smart, caring and talented colleagues
- you can “speak from the deep of your heart” at our Speaking Club
- we have a flexible schedule, you can independently plan your working day and work from home
- you will have 18 working days of vacation, as well as + 5 additional days off and up to 35 sick leaves per year
- we understand the value of education, that’s why we have a lot of different educational events from internal and external speakers on various topics
- we have a huge corporate library
- of course, we have a training compensation
- we have offices in 5 Ukrainian cities, but now we have opened hubs in Krakow and Sofia
- we provide medical insurance to our employees
- we love our Boosta-Fam and do the best for everyone
If you like the vacancy, quickly send your resume and join us!
Do you want to see how Boosta lives? Go to our social networks and learn more: