Middle+/Senior SEO Specialist
ATTENTION! This vacancy is for true experimenters. After all, this is the only way to win in competitive niches.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Development of project promotion strategies, calculation of the required budget, ROI.
- Analysis of competitors, the definition of working tactics.
- Work with semantics (collection, clustering, decision to create landing pages).
- Work with content - drawing up TK, checking.
- Preparation and control over the implementation of the link strategy.
- Search for new ways of linkbuilding and their 'running-in'.
- Interaction with the product, creation of new projects with new models monetization.
- Launch of new projects (full cycle of SEO works - budget, semantics, content, internal optimization, linking, linkbuilding plan).
- Conducting reasonable SEO experiments, description of conclusions, scaling successful tactics.
- Search for new ways to attract traffic, suggestions for improving conversion of existing.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- So Strong that you break into Western markets with a foot.
- You know the search engine ranking factors and how to use this to achieve traffic and sales.
- You know how to work with RegExr.
- Your experience with SEO tools is not limited to Ahrefs, A-parser, Scrapebox, Screaming Frog and ZennoPoster.
- You know server technologies, basic CMS at the level of raising the simplest sites.
- Find non-standard ways of linkbuilding.
- Can discuss buzz and bad neighborhood at the English level Upper-Intermediate and higher.
- You are just a guru of OnPage optimization.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Daria will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: interview with the recruiter and Team Lead.
2nd stage: test task.
3rd stage: final interview.
4th stage: collection recommendations.
5th stage: job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.