Hi there, we are Boosta!
An international multi-product IT company developing products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
The main secret to success and the highest value is our people, and we already have 500+ people. We consider ourselves as a big family where “one for all and all for one”.
Now we are looking for an SEO Specialist (middle) who will join one of our SEO teams. If you are an ambitious, creative candidate with analytical thinking skills and a desire to grow professionally, feel free to apply!
What skills are we looking for:
— English language level B1+ and above
— experience as an SEO specialist from 2 years
— skills in working with SEO services (GSC, GA, Ahrefs, Majestic, A-Parser, Screaming Frog, etc.)
— experience with large projects (1000+ pages)
— understanding how to interact with the right people: copywriters, link builders, coders
— ability to analyze new niches in detail
— ability to audit backlinks
— skills of working with large volumes of semantics – collection and clustering
— high level of expertise in OnPage
— excel & google spreadsheets – confident user
— link building – knowledge of working black&white techniques
— experience with PBN will be a plus
— be proactive and take the initiative:)
What will you do:
— look for new development areas for the project
— monitor the leading indicators of the site and quickly manage task priorities
— control the quality and timeliness of the implementation of the link building plan
— control the quality and timeliness of the implementation of the content plan
— monitor search results for targeted queries
— create technical tasks for developers, control the implementation and effectiveness of the changes made
— analyze competitors, identify and adopt their best practices
— participate in the development and implementation of link strategies
— create technical tasks for the site content and guest posts
— order, post, and edit content
Our recruitment stages are as follows:
1st stage: personal meeting with the TL of the team, tech. specialist and recruiter – online (up to 2 hours).
2nd stage: test task
stage 3: Job Offer!
First days in Boosta:
– Our HR team has developed a cool 2-days onboarding system that will help you get involved in our culture, traditions, and values. So by the end of the 2nd day, you will know everything about us
– The trial period for this position is 3 months, which will show how we fit together. Don’t worry, you will have a mentor from the team who will help you quickly adapt to the workflow and introduce you to the team members.
Why is it so cool to be a part of Boosta?
– You will become a part of a team of professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise;
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing daily;
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance;
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for training activities, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes regularly;
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more;
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, up to 35 sick leaves per year;
– medical insurance;
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta.
Submit your resume and join us!
If you want to see how and what Boosta lives, go to our social networks and find out more: