Senior SEO specialist
Artesa is an international tech company that develops successful educational products in the European markets. We produce high-quality essays and help students in unlocking time for something of greater significance.
- Now we are looking for an experienced and talented Senior SEO Specialist! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
Remote Full-Time | SEO
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Creating & Implementation of complex sites-promotion strategy.
- Analysis of market and competitors strategies.
- Keyword Analysis: research, selection, filtering, clustering, tracking, etc.
- Monitoring & Reporting of work results / experiments/ tasks status.
- Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying technical gaps, and preparing recommendations.
- Increasing traffic volume. Providing high positions and targeted organic traffic for websites.
- Compiling TOR for copywriters and programmers.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Strong skills in ON-page & OFF-page optimization.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics/GSC and different SEO tools.
- Capability to simultaneously manage multiple accounts and SEO setups while keeping track of website launch dates, tasks, and communication.
- Strong understanding of indexation, structured data, crawlability, and solid HTML & CSS skills.
- Previous experience working with Google Docs/Sheets, and Excel.
- Capability to work both independently and in a team.
- Attentive to detail and has excellent organizational skills.
- Determined to achieve great results for the entrusted websites.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Mariana will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: final interview.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Opportunity to grow as a professional.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you