Middle SEO (English)
Now we are looking for an SEO Specialist! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
Remote Full-Time | SEO
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Set and execute a strategy to improve the organic rankings and search traffic.
- Set and execute a strategy to develop new ways to attract traffic.
- Content optimization related to the content itself and page titles/descriptions with the requirements of PPC policies.
- Keyword research to identify and discover new targeting keywords and explore content strategy.
- Monitor, track, and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis, and optimize SEO campaigns as necessary.
- Search for new linkbuilding tactics.
- Conduct a competitors analysis and identify strategies to reach the top of our industry.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations on the structure of websites and web pages.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Good written and verbal English skills, as the job requires working on an English project.
- Strong technical SEO experience.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console tools.
- Experience working with technical SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Netpeak Software, Ahrefs.
- Strong content optimization experience.
- Experience working with unusual linkbuilding strategies.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS for content improvement.
- Experience creating strategies and resolving SEO issues, such as dealing with Google Penalties, project stagnation, etc. is a plus.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: pre-screen with the recruiter.
Stage 2: HR Interview.
Stage 3: test task.
Stage 4: an interview with the manager.
Stage 5: collection of recommendations.
Stage 6: job offer!
Welcome to the team, our HR team will introduce you to the company’s culture and values during a 2-day adaptation program.
The trial period for this position is 2 months, during which we will get used to working together.
And finally, the end of the trial period and a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you