Middle SEO Content Manager
- Now we are looking for an SEO Content Manager for one of our teams - someone with great ambitions.
Our task is to ensure you enjoy your work, learn and develop. We have a fun team, so get ready for a cool atmosphere. We are a strong team with a lot to learn from!
- We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Publishing and editing content on a Wordpress site;
- Keeping relevant reports;
- Full support of the process of filling the site with content (interaction with the SEO specialists, copywriters, and designers);
- Improving the quality of the content already available on the site.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 2+ years of experience as content writer or SEO;
- Knowledge of the English language at the C1/C2 level;
- Experience with CMS Wordpress;
- Level of mastery of Google Sheets (VPR formula and others);
- The ability to compile technical specifications for copywriters.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Tetiana will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation, and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation;
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- Mental health support;
- Compensation for courses and trainings;
- English classes and speaking club;
- Internal library, educational events;
- Outstanding corporate parties and team buildings.