Middle/Senior International Recruiter
We are looking for an International Recruiter. Hope to see you at the interview, but first let's ensure that we are suitable for each other.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Definition of an application to search for a candidate.
- Communication with internal hiring managers.
- Preparation and publication of new vacancies.
- Direct search for specialists abroad.
- Organising and conducting interviews.
- Providing feedback about the candidate to the customer.
- Maintaining a database of candidates in Jira.
- Performing other tasks from TL.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At least 2 years of experience in the position of Recruiter in an IT company or a recruiting agency (required).
- Experience with international recruiting market.
- Experience in leading technical vacancies.
- Knowledge of recruiting techniques.
- Knowledge of search channels for IT specialists.
- Experience in conducting interviews (competency-based interviews will be a plus).
- Passing recruiting courses (will be a plus).
Do you want to know some details about this position?Alyona will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: communication with the Recruiting TL.
2nd stage: test task.
3d stage: personal meeting with HRD.
4th stage: offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.