Middle Product/Data Analyst
We are looking for a talented, creative and persistent Data Analyst who has a passion for research and loves to dig deeply into the problems. At this position you will work as a part of our product development team. We are building a freelance platform which is powered by a complex Recommendation System and Advanced Analytics.Everyday you will collaborate with the product managers, developers and other data-analyst/scientists to improve our product via data-driven solution making. Most of your time (80-90%) you will use MySQL and Python for data extraction, manipulation and product research, hypothesis testing, and further presenting and discussing the insights with a team. Some of your time your might spend on business processes automation and optimisation using Google SpreadSheet as user interface powered by Python+MySQL backend. Finally, together with a team, you will build the complex logics and custom optimisation models using mathematical/statistical modelling and machine learning.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Perform data-driven product research using ad-hoc analytics (and ML).
- Extract data form database, calculate some metrics, perform visualization and reporting.
- Search for insights which help to improve the product, build and validate hypothesis, present findings to team.
- Automate different business processes using Google SpreadSheets powered by Python+MySQL backend.
- Design and analyze A/B tests.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst.
- Google Analytics (will be a plus).
- Solid experience with SQL.
- Hypothesis & A/B testing.
- Python analytics-stack: numpy/pandas/visualization libs/Jupyter.
- Understanding of the main unit economics and product metrics.
- Data visualization & reporting: Power BI or similar; Plotly/Dash (Python).
- Understanding data structures / OOP principles / algorithms.
- Understanding Data Science/Machine Learning principles (+ libs:sklearn, keras, etc.) (will be a plus).
- Solid knowledge in statistics and mathematical modeling.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Tetiana will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations and up to 35 sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- Internals library, educational events.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Mental health support.